Saturday 10 September 2011

The point of my blog

I'm constantly about 40% livid about something, although sometimes my livid level rises to dangerous levels, to the point where I seriously consider picking up a very large, heavy blunt object and hitting someone round the head with it to release my intense irritation. So instead of doing that Ill vent on this blog, then read it back when I'm bored because I doubt anybody else will bother reading it, especially as i can't tell my friends about it because its more than likely they will appear in it. Anyways I wouldn't be able to hit a person round the head because I'd be too scared about them hitting me back, which would be mortifying because I don't know how to fight and would probably just stand still like a fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment