Wednesday 14 September 2011

Posers who insist on being 'individual'

It REALLY irritates me when people decide that they are something special because they don't conform to social norms, like people who only listen to obscure music and reject everything mainstream, not because they genuinely prefer that music but because they are actively trying to make a point about how unique they are. Or people who wear ridiculous attire such as a 'kooky hat' purely for attention, flouncing  into a room looking like the mad hatter himself declaring 'Oh this old thing? I found it in a charity shop, I reject highstreet shops because of myyyyy own personal beliefs' makes me want to rip the hat off their heads and stuff it down their smug throat to shut them the hell up!

Also I really find it annoying when people decide to be a vegetarian for a month, it they actually were passionate bout animals then they would have lasted a lot longer, its quite clearly purely for attention. It makes me livid when they expect the rest of the world to adapt to them, 'Ohhh how inconsiderate, they don't even have a vegetarian option, I guess I'll just have to eat chips, I'm soooo inconvenienced', ' Well I'm sorry to disappoint but this is KFC, chicken is clearly in the name, they aren't gonna serve up Kentucky Fried nut roast just to make you happy pfffft.' I've come across so many people like this that I don't even show the slightest bit of interest anymore, I just ignore them when then heave and gag their way through a vomit veggie burger :) 

yum..




No comments:

Post a Comment