Saturday 24 September 2011

RIP Mr iPod

After almost 4 years Mr iPod died, he endured intense cold, heat , being dropped repeatedly and even the washing machine and every time he survived, yet what killed him? A low battery in Tesco's, Tesco's!


There was no obvious reason for it at all, so I began to think of some conspiracies that can possibly explain the tragic premature ending of my iPod's life.
Suspiciousnessssss


My first thought was that it must be Apple! A capitalistic evil mastermind taking advantage of normal people, waiting until they become so dependent on a product that they feel completely helpless without it, with the intention of killing it, so when they cruelly set it to die (probably through iTunes) the person has absolutely no other option but to buy another one. Its funny how my iPod died  just 1 month before the release of the iPhone 5 and other apple updates, coincidence? I think not.






Or maybe it was because i bought Ed Sheerans new album and imported it on to my ipod, maybe its part of his labels sick plan to force people into buying the CD and downloading the mp3. Well excuuuuse me, maybe if the CD had some sort of warning that it was a violent iPod killer I wouldnt have imported it. Well to be honest I wouldnt have bought it at all, regardless of the fact that it was signed because I shall not sit hunched over a CD player or rummage around the crap cupboard to dig out my sister's old CD walkman purely to listen to an album... that happens to be pretty good. Ok... I may have bought it, but i would still refuse to get 2 formats of the same thing.


Oooooor maybe it was part of a Tesco scheme to brainwash people into splashing their cash on a cheap heart attack by transmitting radiowaves that tempt people into thinking they need 8 boxes of jaffa cakes, but poor Mr iPod couldnt deal with it and althought he fought hard, he just could not deal with all of the interference :(


Either way Mr ipod is dead and I am not happy, I am LIVID!

No comments:

Post a Comment